Greetings and Welcome Back
The new school year is here, and teachers everywhere are trying to gear-up for a successful school year. Every fresh, new start, we hope to create a technology atmosphere that will inspire all students you teach. Here are a few tips for setting up and testing your classroom technology:
Daisy Powell - System Design ManagerSupport Services
Rickey Jones -Network ManagerNetwork Support
John Keith System Designer ManagerProgramming
Brandy Blanchard -Project ManagerWiring/Phone Data Drop Request
Contact the Help Desk for Request listed below at 318.603.6418
- Microsoft Outlook Email
- OnBase Document Imaging
- Sungard/Business Plus
- Password Resets for 3270
Information Technology Fax Number - 318-603-6407
Setting Up Computers
- When connecting your computer(s), be sure the power and monitor cables (Blue End) is securely seated.
- If there are multiple computers connected to a switch, be sure each computer has only one Ethernet cable (Blue or Black) going to a single port on that switch. Discard all additional cables that are not connected.
- From the switch, there should be a single cable connecting to a wall Ethernet plug for network connectivity.
- Test the computer by logging in with a generic student account and open an internet browser such as internet explorer, Firefox, or google chrome.
Information Technology Technical Support
Computer Repair Services, this includes salvaging and disposal of old PCs.All schools have a Point of Contact (POC) that has been trained
on how to enter computer repair work orders using WITS. The IT computer technician assigned to your school works closely with your
designated POC on prioritizing work request and identifying needed computer resources. If you need to update or change your POC
designee, please contact
The WITS system can be accessed as follows:
Login to WITS System
- User = EMAIL Username
- Password = first name all CAPITAL LETTERS
- Click "Add Work Order" and enter all pertinent information, related to the issue you are having
- Click "Submit Work Order"
Reporting Network Problems
- If you cannot get to the internet after checking all connections, please fill out a work order using our WITS system and your school technician will assist.
- If the entire school is losing connection to the internet, please email me for faster resolution.
- For telecommunication (Phone) issues, please fill out a work order using WITS and send an email to Christopher Lindgren (email@example.com).
- For WITS work orders, please submit to your school’s Point of Contact who can be located through the Principal or Librarian.
- Support Contact Information (Preferred Method-Email)
- Donna Craven (DCRAVEN@caddoschools.org and 603-6418) JCampus, email, login password retrieval or reset.
- IT HELP DESK (firstname.lastname@example.org and 603-5489) Computer and Network Support.
- Saundra Roberson (SHROBERSON@caddoschools.org and 603-5603) –
Jcampuspassword retrieval and functionality questions.
- Dolph Dickson (DDICKSON@caddoschools.org and 603-6411) Primary contact for SunGard Inquiries, password reset, or issues.
- Leah Fredrick (LFREDRICK@caddoschools.org and 603-6396) Secondary contact for SunGard inquiries, password reset, or issues, and Caddo's website.
- Rickey Jones (RDJONES@caddoschools.org and 603-5604) Telecommunications emergencies, network connection issues, wireless, website and application access, network abuse, and email issues.
- Jora Honore (JHONORE@caddoschools.org and 364-1990) Smart Board support and application training.
DracyPeters (DPETERS@caddoschools.org and 603-6297) Computer and Laptop support, work orders.
Network Services Information
System Design Manager
- Elementary Secondary Calendar 2019 - 2020 (posted 05/30/2019)
- Year Round Calendar 2019 - 2020 (posted 06/19/2019)
- Course Request Form (Rev. 06 2018)
- Request for Email and JCampus
- Request for Email and JCampus - Non Caddo Employee
- Request to Delete Student Record from Student Master (revised 04/2019)
- Request to Unlock Web Gradebook
- Site Training Schedule Request Form (revised 06/2018)
Student Progress Center
The Student Process Center is a website designed to help parents and guardians monitor the progress of their child.
- Parent Portal - Student Progress Center Instructions (06/14/2018)
- NEW Students - ORS Instructions (06/14/2018)
- Returning Students - SPC Instructions (06/14/2018)
If you have not yet submitted your school level support person, please provide this information to the Information Technology Department
promptly. We will team with this person to make the
For Questions Call:
Dianne White (email@example.com) (318) 603-5600
Richard Kennedy (firstname.lastname@example.org) (318) 603-5574
Saundra Roberson (email@example.com) (318) 603-5603