Magnet School Information
Welcome to Magnet Testing for Elementary and Middle Schools.
To apply and submit a magnet school application: Caddo Magnet Elementary and Middle School Application Online
(For application information about High School Magnet programs, please visit individual school websites in the school directory).
The magnet testing application for School Year 2021 – 2022 is available from October 20, 2020 – January 8, 2021.
Magnet Testing Applications (Oct. 20, 2020 – Jan. 8, 2021)
- Assigned testing dates are scheduled for January & February 2021.
- Remember to apply for the grade your student is entering in SY 2021-2022.
- After submitting an on-line application, you will receive a notification email with your assigned testing date within 72 hours. If no email is provided on the application, then an assigned test date will be mailed to the student’s address on the application. Please don’t submit your application but once!
Magnet Testing Elementary and Middle Schools Quick Facts
Dates to Remember
Magnet Schools & Locations
Magnet Schools – Elementary
Magnet Schools – Middle
Magnet Schools – High
Proof of Residence
- Elementary students are required to provide proof of Caddo Parish residence by uploading to online application.
- For students offered placement in middle school, proof of Caddo Parish residence will be required at contract signing.
- Proof of Residence Procedures
- Affidavit of Residency (To be used only if the proof of residence is NOT in the parent/guardian’s name)
- Non-Caddo Parish residents who test and are offered placement at a magnet school must have proof of residence in Caddo Parish by August 6, 2021 to complete enrollment in a magnet school.
Students attending magnet schools shall be provided transportation. Parents shall be responsible for transporting students to designated pickup points which are determined by the district’s Transportation Department. (revised Jan. 2017)
Magnet Testing Coordinator (Testing for grades Kindergarten – 8th)
Telephone: (318) 603-6504