Magnet School Information
Late Magnet School Information for Claiborne, Judson, and Herndon.
Late magnet testing is not allowed for those who have already tested this year! You may only test one time per year!
Welcome to Magnet Testing for Elementary and Middle Schools.
To apply and submit a magnet school application: Caddo Magnet Elementary and Middle School Application Online
(For application information about High School Magnet programs, please visit individual school websites in the school directory).
The late magnet testing application for School Year 2021 – 2022 is available beginning April 1, 2021.
Late Magnet Testing Applications (beginning April 1, 2021)
You will be notified by email of the testing date and location when it is determined. This will be in May or June.
- Remember to apply for the grade your student is entering in SY 2021-2022.
- After submitting an on-line application, you will receive a notification email with your assigned testing date when a testing date is determined. Please do not submit your application but once!
- Only one person can accompany the student testing. Masks are to be worn.
- Temperature will be taken upon arrival. If the child is sick, he/she will be rescheduled.
Magnet Testing Elementary and Middle Schools Quick Facts
Magnet Schools & Locations
Magnet Schools – High
Proof of Residence
- Elementary students are required to provide proof of Caddo Parish residence by uploading to online application.
- For students offered placement in middle school, proof of Caddo Parish residence will be required at contract signing.
- Proof of Residence Procedures
- Affidavit of Residency (To be used only if the proof of residence is NOT in the parent/guardian’s name)
- Non-Caddo Parish residents who test and are offered placement at a magnet school must have proof of residence in Caddo Parish by August 6, 2021 to complete enrollment in a magnet school.
Students attending magnet schools shall be provided transportation. Parents shall be responsible for transporting students to designated pickup points which are determined by the district’s Transportation Department. (revised Jan. 2017)
Magnet Testing Coordinator (Testing for grades Kindergarten – 8th)
Telephone: (318) 603-6504