We hope to create a technology atmosphere that will inspire all students. Please take time to review the contact information below if you need assistance from the IT Department.
Rickey Jones – Network Manager Network Support
Dracy Peters – Technical Services Manager PC Computer Repair
John Keith – System Designer Manager Programming
Brandy Blanchard –Project Manager Wiring/Phone Data Drop Request
Contact the Help Desk for Request listed below at 318.603.6418
- Microsoft Outlook Email
- OnBase Document Imaging
- Sungard/Business Plus
- Password Resets for 3270
Information Technology Fax Number – 318-603-6407
Setting Up Computers
- When connecting your computer(s), be sure the power and monitor cables (Blue End) is securely seated.
- If there are multiple computers connected to a switch, be sure each computer has only one Ethernet cable (Blue or Black) going to a single port on that switch. Discard all additional cables that are not connected.
- From the switch, there should be a single cable connecting to a wall Ethernet plug for network connectivity.
- Test the computer by logging in with a generic student account and open an internet browser such as internet explorer, Firefox, or google chrome.
Information Technology Technical Support
All schools have a Point of Contact (POC) that has completed the IncidentIQ user training and POC (agent) training and an Information Technology (IT) Department assigned technician. The IT computer technician works closely with the POC on prioritizing the work requests submitted by teachers and staff and identifying needed computer resources. If you need to update or change your POC designee, please contact Dracy.
All technology repair requests should be submitted using IncidentIQ.
IncidentIQ can be accessed via Login (classlink.com):
- Login using the first part of your email
- Password is email password
- Select the asset with the issue, then select submit ticket, select the category that best describes the issue you are having, add details describing your issue, fill in your room
- Click “Submit Ticket”
Reporting Network Problems
- If you cannot get to the internet after checking all connections, please fill out a work order using IncidentIQ and your school technician will assist.
- If you are unable to fill out a work order contact your POC or school administrators via phone or other means.
- If the entire school is losing connection to the internet, please email RDJONES@caddoschools.org for faster resolution.
- If there is no network connection call Helpdesk (603-5489) or Rickey Jones (603-5604) for faster resolution.
- For telecommunication (Phone) issues, please fill out a work order using IncidentIQ and send an email to Christopher Lindgren (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For wireless networking issues place a ticket in IncidentIQ
Support Contact Information (Preferred Method-Email)
- Donna Craven (DCRAVEN@caddoschools.org and 603-6418) [JCampus, email, login password retrieval or reset].
- IT HELP DESK (email@example.com and 603-5489) [Computer and Network Support].
- Rickey Jones (RDJONES@caddoschools.org and 603-5604) [Telecommunications emergencies, network connection issues, wireless, website and application access, network abuse, and email issues].
- Jora Honore (JHONORE@caddoschools.org and 364-1990) [Smart Board support and application training].
- Dracy Peters (DPETERS@caddoschools.org and 603-6297) [Computer and Laptop support, work orders].
- Dolph Dickson (DDICKSON@caddoschools.org and 603-6411) [Primary contact for SunGard/Business Plus inquiries and issues, SunGard/Business Plus password reset, or issues].
- Leah Fredrick (LFREDRICK@caddoschools.org and 603-6396) [Secondary contact for SunGard inquiries and issues, SunGard/Business Plus password reset, or issues, and Caddo’s website].
System Design Manager
- Elementary Secondary Calendar 2021-2022 (posted 06/23/2021)
- Year Round Calendar 2021-2022 (posted 06/30/2021)
- Course Request Form (Rev. 06 2018)
- Request for Email and JCampus
- Request for Email and JCampus – Non Caddo Employee
- Request to Delete Student Record from Student Master (revised 04/2019)
- Request to Unlock Web Gradebook (Rev. 11/2019)
- Site Training Schedule Request Form (revised 07/2021)
Student Progress Center
The Student Process Center is a website designed to help parents and guardians monitor the progress of their child.
- Parent Portal – Student Progress Center Instructions (10/28/2020)
- NEW Students – ORS Instructions (06/14/2018)
- Returning Students – SPC Instructions (06/14/2018)
If you have not yet submitted your school level support person, please provide this information to the Information Technology Department promptly. We will team with this person to make the
For Questions Call:
Ebonie Locke firstname.lastname@example.org (318) 603-6410
Dianne White email@example.com (318) 603-5600
Richard Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org (318) 603-5574
Ty-rell Walton email@example.com (318) 603-5603