Welcome to the Insurance Department
Lynn Hooper – Director
Office : (318) 603-6388
Fax : (318) 603-6384
About Insurance Department
The Insurance Department is authorized by state statute to provide health and life insurance benefits to eligible employees and retirees of participating agencies, as well as their eligible dependents. We are available to take care of your insurance needs. Please take time to review insurance documents below.
Due to the limited space in the Insurance Department area, we are unable to accommodate employees in person at this time. We are available by phone and email for all your benefit questions.
Insurance Department Contact Information
- Health Insurance: – Cassandra Ragster 603-6388, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dental Insurance or 403B: – Charlene Hart 603-6389, email@example.com
- Life or Disability Insurance: – Kwajalein Butler 603-6387, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retiree Insurance: – Cynthia Peterson 603-6385, email@example.com
- Director of Insurance – Lynn Hooper, 603-6390, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scanned and emailed forms with original signatures are acceptable for updating information and making changes due to a qualifying life event, (QLE), such as:
- Birth or adoption
- Death of a covered dependent
- Divorce or legal separation
- Loss or gain of insurance coverage by your spouse’s employer-sponsored coverage
Changes due to a QLE must be submitted to the Insurance Dept. within 30-days of the event with documentation of the event and a signed application.