The Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) Program was created in Spring 2020 to provide funds for families to buy food while schools were closed due to COVID-19. More P-EBT funds are being issued for the 2020-21 school year and will be available this summer through August 2.
- Eligible students in HYBRID learning situations: you will get $48.23 per month. “Hybrid” means a combination of computer-based and in-person learning.
- Eligible students in FULLY VIRTUAL learning situations: you will get $120.71 per month. “Fully virtual” means taking classes by computer.
- You can use P-EBT funds and also get food from grab-and-go student meal sites.
- Using P-EBT does NOT impact your or your student’s immigration status. The public charge rule does not apply to P-EBT funds.
To update or verify your child’s information in JCampus or obtain their child’s student ID number, Parents can:
- Bring your State Issued ID and current proof of residence (gas or electric or water bill or lease or mortgage statement in their name) to the Attendance Department located at the Student Services Center 1638 Murphy St. Shreveport, LA 71103. No one will be turned away!
- Text or email a copy of your State issued ID, contact number and current proof of residence (gas or electric or water bill or lease or mortgage statement in your name to one of the Supervisors of Child Welfare and Attendance.
For additional information, parents are encouraged to call the Attendance Department: 318-603-6308